Having brain supplements in your regular diet is a new trend these days.
Widely used by people to enhance brain activity.
These supplement contains nootropics a class of cognitive enhancing supplement that are used to improve concentration and boost memory power.
The first Nootropic Piracetam over 50 years ago, by the Romanian psychologist and chemist Dr. Corneliu E. Giurgea.
According to Dr. Giurgea’s definition, nootropics:
- Enhance learning and memory.
- Enhance the resistance of learned behaviors/memories to conditions which tend to disrupt them.
- Protect the brain against various physical or chemical injuries.
- Amplify the efficiency of the tonic cortical/subcortical control mechanisms.
- Lack the usual later on consequences of other psychotropic drugs (e.g. sedation, motor stimulation) and hold very few side effects and particularly low toxicity.
However, since piracetam was first synthesized, several more nootropics have been synthesized meaning that today we now have a whole array of options to choose from when selecting nootropics.
Nootropics often refer as smart drugs as they increase IQ, concentration and motivational energy.
Also aid in increasing memory and aids in study.
Why do we really need these Nootropic supplements?
In the world around so many things are going on everybody wants to be best at everything, the competition is increased and judging stakes are really higher than the past.
But not every individual is born with highly functioning, multi tasking and good memory brain that’s when this discovery of nootropics helps you to get your goals by aid of these brain supplements.
Are nootropics save?
Other smart drugs which can often cause drastic side effects with prolonged usage, nootropics are proven to be safe, neuroprotective and cause a very low risk of side effects when used in appropriate dosage.
These supplements are a proven source of enhancing brain activity but the later on consequences differ in every drug.
What is noocube?
Noocube dietary supplement is a form of Nootropic which are commonly also known as drugs which help in enhancing the cognitive function of the individual using them.
This dietary supplement is used as a stimulant which specifically helps in enhancing the individual’s level of motivation, their short / long term memory and their ability to focus their attention on the matter at hand.
How Noocube works?
Noocube basically focuses on exciting two important systems within the body which are the cholinergic system and the dopaminergic & serotonergic system.
In cholinergic system, Noocube targets on regulation of neurotransmitter responsible for sensory perception, for making decisions, for being focused, in learning and also helps with the memory.
For good learning and important decisions to be made in life an individual needs to be focused, encouraged and motivated, this is where Noocube stimulates the dopaminergic & serotonergic system which ensures that the individual makes calm and informed decisions in life.
Ingredients in Noocube
Noocube ingredients According to the official website.
Noocube contains following ingredients:
- Alpha GPC: Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine is one of the more significantly known nootropic stimulant available in the market which is considerably known for its ability to boost the brain function of the individual using it. It also promotes growth hormone and also have anti aging properties.
- Huperzine A: This particular ingredient is famous for being used to enhance memory function whereas it would be administered to patients suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and in result would generate enhanced memory repair and learning.
- Cat’s Claw: Traditionally used to cure patients with Parkingson’s disease. It can also used preemptively by those who have a history of Parkingson.
- Bacopa: The use of Bacopa ensures that the brain chemicals are enhanced enough to pursue simplistic things like learning, an individual’s memory and also in their ability to think rationally and clearly.
- Oat Straw: Oat straw has been derived from green oats and has been famously proclaimed to be an excellent and natural brain booster.
Oat straw is also known for its anti inflammation properties; essentially allowing for an increased flow of blood to the mind resulting in the individual being focused and not feel drowsy.
- L-Theanine & L-Tyrosine: L-Theanine & L-Tyrosine are two amino acids which are responsible for stimulating anti stress neurotransmitters in the brain to ensure that the individual does not make any panicked decisions and should remain in a calm and satisfied state.
The manufacturers of Noocube have not just focused towards the efficacy factor of the supplement; however have taken every possible measure to ensure your health is not put at stake by any means.
Clearly, the product is free from any health-related risks.
That is, you are not likely to experience any side effect with the usage of Noocube, for its ingredients are clinically proven to assure safety.
Are the results guaranteed?
Noocube smart drugs is a lifestyle choice so one will have to make sure that they alter their entire lifestyle because if the individual continues to eat pills but does not eat healthy or have an active lifestyle then optimum results will not be received.
What is Adderall?
Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine are CNS (central nervous system) stimulants that affect chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control.
Adderall is a prescribed drug for the treatment of narcolepsy and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
This drug has a calming and focusing effect on people with ADHD.
How adderall works?
The stimulant drugs present in adderall mimics as brain chemicals.
These chemicals function in areas of the brain that control emotion and arousal, among other things.
Dopamine, for illustration, plays a major role in compensative and pleasure pathways.
Adderall leaves the brain feeling amp-up, feel-good chemicals, leaving us feeling alert, euphoric, and ready for anything.
Ingredients of adderall?
The active ingredients in Adderall are mainly two:
- Amphetamine: Amphetamine, the active ingredient of Adderall, works primarily by increasing the activity of the neurotransmitters in the brain. It also triggers the release of several other hormones and neurotransmitters as well as the synthesis of certain neuropepetides.
Over all increasing the brain activity to a focused direction.
- Dextroamphetamine: It basically enhances the activity of nervous system, said to be acting as acentral nervous system activator.
Side effects of adderall ?
If one search for the side-effects of adderall it has a very long list of side effects but the draw back of it is adderall might make you addicted to it over powers all.
Noocube vs Adderall
To be frankly speaking there is no similarity in both except both are cognitive enhancing supplement.
There are numerous ways these both differ in;
- Noocube can be used by any individual freely and safely.
- Adderall is a drug prescribed by doctors for treatment of diseases like ADHD and
- Noocube ingredients are mostly natural or derived from natural sources making it more safer to use.
- Adderall are two salt combination which together give effects on folks but risk of side-effects is higher.
- Noocube are reportedly safe to use and not usually cause side-effects whereas there can be an exception in some cases or over dosage.
- Adderall have a list of side effects along with another list of even mre severe side-effects which according to everydayhealth.com are:
Common side effects of Adderall include:
- Stomach ache
- Decreased appetite
- Trouble sleeping
- Dry mouth
- Weight loss
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Loss of interest in sex.
Serious side effects of Adderall may include:
- Changes in vision
- Chest pain
- Trouble breathing
- Severe weakness or numbness
- Uncontrolled movements or voice sounds
- Hallucinations or delusions
- Aggressive behavior
- Uncontrollable behavior
- Severe skin rash
- Swelling of face, lips, or tongue
- Difficulty swallowing or talking
- Irregular heartbeat
- Noocube is not reported as addictive drugs, no such cases are reported yet.
- Adderall is proven to be an addictive drug. Moreover, individuals with history of any drug addiction are prohibited for its use.
- Noocube’s recommended dosage is 2 tablets a day and its forbidden to take more than 4 tablets a day.
- Adderall is so potent that its dosages are relatively starts from lower level which gradually increases by the therapist themselves.
- Noocube is such a capsule that for its abusive use one has to take more than 4 tablets a day which promptly reduces its usage as a abusive drug.
- Adderall have tablets of that much high power that one tablet can be enough for abusive use. While, increase prescription of addrell for suffering teen agers make it more vulnerable for abuse.
Getting through the information of both the drugs available on internet it’s obvious that Noocube out shines adderall aggressively.
Noocube is a drug for anyone who wants to speed up their intelligence for the achievement of goals!
Whereas talking about adderall it’s a drug completely functioning for diseased consumer and highly recommended to be avoid as a supplement for healthier ones because it has numerous consequences along with it to face.
You can also try some Brain exercises to improve your memory and cognitive functions.
It is quite clear that in all aspects Noocube turns out to be a way better brain supplement in contrast to adderall.